9:00 | Registration and networking
9:40 | Welcome remarks
Andrew Tjaardstra, Asia Editor, Insurance Post
9:45 | Panel discussion: Examining the impact of Singapore's impending Cybersecurity Bill
- In what ways are you preparing your firm for the incoming regulations?
- How can your firm enhance its cybersecurity infrastructure?
- How will it affect firms who outsource most or all of their data protection services?
- Does the bill open any doors for more specific and/or nuanced cyber policies?
10:35 | Presentation : The evolving scope of business interruption claims
- Examining non-traditional risk exposures stemming from digitisation
- What are the main operational differences between BI from a property perspective vs. BI from a digital perspective?
- Ascertaining the specifics of what policy holders need and desire in their business interruption coverage; how customized can it be?
- What are the latest policies and regulations regarding BI as a result of failure from a third party, especially from cloud services?
11:05 | Networking break and refreshments
11:35 | Panel Discussion: Establishing and maintaining a culture of innovation in claims
- Best practices in assessing and encouraging a culture of innovation in the claims space
- Instilling collaboration between business lines and management to identify key problems
- Defining and implementing your strategy to drive innovation
- Utilising engagement with thought leaders outside of your firm
12:25 | Closing remarks and networking
* Registration is complimentary only for insurers, reinsurers and brokers.