About the Club
Claims Club Asia-Pacific provides a unique platform for claims professionals from across the region to discuss, analyse and drive forward debate on the major issues facing the Asian insurance claims sector. The Club Meetings and Claims Conferences are put together in consultation with our Advisory Board to ensure our programmes follow topical themes that reflect real market needs.
The Claims Club Asia-Pacific currently stands over 700 senior claims professionals representing all the major insurers and re-insurers. Membership is limited to senior insurance company claims personnel, senior broking personnel with significant claims responsibility under a delegated authority, and senior claims personnel within corporates that are partly or mainly self-insured.
BENEFITS OF JOINING THE CLAIMS CLUB ASIA-PACIFIC
The benefits of joining the Insurance Posts Claims Club are vast and becoming a member is completely free of charge!
- FREE access to our series of Claims Club Asia-Pacific Meetings and hear from - and respond to - specially invited and influential speakers from both within and outside the industry.
- COMPLIMENTARY passes for our regional Claims Conferences - Hong Kong, Sydney and Singapore.
- EXCLUSIVE access to our online members club where you can interact with members throughout the year.
Sign up for free here.
- A FREE COPY of POST magazine at each attended event
- A CERTIFICATE of event attendance upon request
- CII CPD points at each attended event
Should you have any questions regarding membership please do not hesitate to contact us.
If you do not work for an insurance company but would like to get involved with Claims Club Asia-Pacific in a commercial capacity please visit our sponsorship page to find out about the fantastic range of opportunities that are available.